As the Quran tells us: “We sent afore time our messengers with clear Signs and sent down with them the Book and the Balance that men may stand forth in Justice.” [Al-Hadeed 57:25]. This is where we come to distinguish that the sole reason for sending Prophets Muhammad (PBUH) to mankind by Allah was to finish injustice and establish justice for mankind. Learn Quran is the leading and exclusive Online Quran Academy, to learn Quran online connecting you to a group of extremely qualified and devoted Teachers from KSA, Egypt, Jordon, and Pakistan.
Teaching of Quran
- Quran tells us the difference between right and wrong and for sure it eradicates and bias, uncertainty, and unfair unjust dilemmas and assumptions which might not be just to make. For such a reason we are to take guidance from the book of balance and learn from the teachings of our Prophets which acted as the messengers of Allah and to make mankind understand the true worth of our life and the obligations which we owe to our lord.
- When we combine the two causes of the direction we come to know the real meaning of life and the duty to which we have obliged Allah the Almighty, further these sources are to teach the difference between correct and incorrect, the rights of Allah and other mankind on us which include people around us and our loved ones and how to positively balance in-between them individually and collectively.
- See how the Qur’an teaches us to overwhelm the first impediment when we are dealing with our closest relatives or even ourselves.
- “O ye who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it is (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest ye swerve, and if ye distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do.” [An-Nisa 4:35]
- There are amazing teachings in the Quran and other genuine sources that there is no room for injustice and bias assessments or acts that create conflicts between people on favoritism and self-interest. Justice is required by Islam which permits no self-interest and favoritisms on one side decisions to the most injustice and prejudice.
- That is the justice the world requires today and here Quran says:
- “Allah doth command you to render back your Trusts to those to whom they are due; and when ye judge between man and man, that ye judge with justice: verily how excellent is the teaching which He gives you! For Allah is He Who hears and sees all things.” [An-Nisa 4:58]
So, people should learn Quran online with Tajweed for better understanding.
We aim to deliver you with quality Online Quran classes comprising of Proper Tajweed, Quran memorization, Islamic teachings, and Arabic Language through a communicating online environment. Contact us or visit our website for more details.