Online Quran classes teach how Imaan means to agree truthfully, to be convinced, and to verify something, to rely upon or have confidence in something. It is commonly translated in English as faith or belief, and faith, in turn, specifies acceptance without proof or argument, without reference to reason or thought, knowledge or insight. According to the Qur’an, Imaan is the belief that is based upon reason and familiarity; a conviction that results from full mental acceptance and intellectual satisfaction; the kind of conviction that provides one a feeling of inner contentment and peace.
A Mumin is one who asserts truth in such a way that it makes sure his peace and helps him to safeguard the peace and security of the rest of humankind. Imaan is the belief that is not completed without thoroughly reading the Quran: Allah “s book. Nowadays, people want to take online Quran classes conveniently from their homes. In this way, they can learn better and by the understanding of Quranic teachings make stronger their Imaan. In Islam, everyone must know How Muslims can Incorporate the Teachings of the Quran in their Life?
The Importance of Reason in Imaan
The Quranic interpretation of the reason and its place in human life deserves careful deliberation. Man has been granted a mind that supports him to think, and through the instrument of intellect, is made-up to shape up a system of knowledge. The reason changes the raw data provided by the senses into knowledge and the Qur’an assigns to reason an important role in life:
- Verily, the vilest of all creatures in the sight of God are those deaf, those dumb ones who do not use their reason. (8:22) [Asad]
This is a graphic depiction of the degradation of man when he does not employ reason for his service. Such a man, the Qur’an tells us, not only lives a valueless and despoiled life here but also reduces himself unfit for the hereafter which he enters after death:
- “Many are the Jinn’s and men we have made for Hell: They have hearts wherewith they understand not, eyes wherewith they see not, and ears wherewith they hear not. They are like cattle,- nay more misguided: for they are heedless (of warning). (7:179) [Yusuf Ali]
It is clear from these verses that Allah puts an amazing prominence on (human) reason and intellect. Those who do not use reason are called worse than animals by Allah. The exposé from Allah is meant to be used with reason and understanding to clarify our minds and hearts and not to be trailed blindly. Learn how Quran is the lighting source of the heart
Characteristics of Iman
- Iman is not to accept it with the tongue but to accept it with the heart. (2:8-9)
- To accept everything which the Qur’an says as truth is Iman. (2:26)
- To acquire Iman in Allah, it is necessary to first reject every authority other than Allah. (2:25-26)
- Iman will lead human beings from darkness towards light. (2:257)
- In matters of Iman, one’s profession is irrelevant. (26:111-112)
- Unless Imaan enters the heart, it cannot be called Iman. One can only say that one has surrendered to Islam. (49:14)
- Allah does not discard anyone’s Imaan. (2:143)
If you want to make stronger your Imaan then must thoroughly read the Quran by taking online Quran classes.
Learn Quran online Academy is the platform where you can seek knowledge of Tafseer Quran and Islamic Teaching.